Progressive Wing Chun is a premium Wing Chun Kung Fu, martial arts, self defence and personal safety academy based in the new city of Milton Keynes and we specialise in teaching:
- Wing Chun Kung Fu - from multiple linages
- Close and long range techniques
- Grappling, Control and Restraint (C & R) and Ground Work
- Personal safety and self defence techniques with a modern twist
- Women's self defence
- Core Strength - using Kettle Bells and simple routines
As Wing Chun is very easy to learn and simple to apply. Wing Chun's strengths lie in being:
- Simple - With easy to learn movements and techniques.
- Efficient - Techniques are direct and to the point with no "movie kung fu"
- Direct - Once you make contact with your opponent, you maintain that contact and control of your opponent to ensure you are able to exploit every opportunity to the maximum potential.
Our Progressive Wing Chun classes also include training in:
- Pressure Testing
- Group dynamic training (multiple opponents)
- Weapons - blunt and edged weapons, Knives, Kubotan, Sticks
- Body Language and Situation Assessment
- Awareness Skills
With a history of over 300 years and methods and techniques that have been tried and tested, Wing Chun Kung Fu has it all, from long range kicking techniques, mid range fast hands through to close range trapping, grappling and ground work. If you want to learn a martial art with techniques that are simple and easy to learn, drills and routines that prepare you for real situations, train at Progressive Wing Chun.
Our classes are open to everyone, even if you have previous experience in other Martial Arts or if you have never trained before. Wing Chun is suitable for people of all ages and backgrounds. You can even compliment your current or previous Martial Arts training by training in Wing Chun @ Progressive Wing Chun. Our instructors are friendly and open minded, we will make you feel welcome as we strive to make the training environment a great place to learn.
There are no membership or contracts, you can pay as you go or pay monthly and train as regular as you wish at a pace that suits your lifestyle. Most people see improvements with their skills in a matter of weeks.
THE FIRST LESSON IS ABSOLUTELY FREE AND IS AVAILABLE TO EVERYONE NO MATTER WHAT LEVEL OF EXPERIENCE